Today ain't so much fun...
just went cycling and had some ice cream which contained alcohol.
Stawberry and Chocolate.
Some people found it fantastic but i thought it was really disgustiong...
The strawberry flavoured ice cream does not really taste like strawberry
I only liked the Chocolate flavoured one... but stilll it ain't as fantastic as I thought it should.
I shall get to the point now. funny the title car door but no mention of it yet.
Was cycling pass Siglap Centre on the road at abt 30km/h. Some American or british lady opened the darn stupid car door just right in front of me.
the first think tt ran through my mind was HOLY SHIT! thank goodness my bike uses disc breaks instaed of the normal standard issued breaks.
manage to stop just in front of the car door.
She's pretty lucky i was calm and not furious... think i would have blasted her with a good long blast of Airhorn technology... propably she would have been deaf. thinking abt it now, i wish i did.
Hope such iccidences ain't gonna happen again.