Thursday, October 16, 2008

Best Jokers I've Ever Known

Yesterday I experienced the best joke in my life. I tell you very honestly, CMPB are a great bunch of jokers.
This morning, i went down all the way to Tuas Ave 5 for a job interview.
36km away from my place. It was raining like cats and dogs so i got drenched and still went for my interview. I have high possibilities of getting the job and will receive confirmation later in the morning at about 11 am.
So i went for my interview at 1430hrs and got back home at 1600hrs drenched again because it was still raining. Travelled a total of 72km in one day burning half my bikes fuel tank and my mom calls me.
She called to ask me to buy for her 4D. Not so bad i thought. however, my mom added another comment that was the Joke of the day. CMPB finally sent me my enlistment letter. Biggest joke in my life. The day i can finally find a decend job, CMPB sends their bloody F#$%*& invitation to NS 6 months later on my job interview. After all that trouble of finding a job, sending resumes all over Singapore, finally someone wants to hire me, they F$#*&% send me the enlistment letter. ASSHOLES!!!
And of all places, send me to Civil Defence. Wow. Best prank ever. They sure have some humor.